Here you can find a list of outreach materials about future faculty programming from the Cornell University Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching, and Learning (CIRTL at Cornell) and the national CIRTL Network for use in speaking to faculty, administrators, graduate student and postdoc groups, and visiting scholars, as well as prospective applicants interested in types of professional development they will have access to at Cornell.
We encourage you to request electronic and paper versions of flyers as well as CIRTL at Cornell materials such as bookmarks or folders by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify your campus mailing address or email address, what type of materials you would like to receive, and how many of each.
Please contact us if you are looking for other specific types of materials that you don’t find here!
2018-2019 Programming Flyers
CIRTL at Cornell
- Academic Job Search Series Flyer – Dates and information for the 2018-2019 academic year workshop and discussion series
- Advancing Learning through Evidence-Based STEM Teaching MOOC Flyer – Information about enrollment in this massive open online course through EdX in Spring 2019 and local Cornell discussion groups
- Building Mentoring Skills Flyer – Dates and information for Spring 2019 workshop series and certificate program
National CIRTL Network
- Spring 2019 Online CIRTL Programming – Describes courses, online workshops, and online drop-in events in Spring 2019.
- CIRTL Network Exchange Program Flyer – Flyer about the purpose of CIRTL Network Exchanges and how advanced graduate students and postdocs may apply for these funded visits to other schools.
- CIRTL at Cornell Brochure – A bi-fold brochure highlighting important information about CIRTL at Cornell programs and mission as well as contact information.
- CIRTL Certificate Program – A tri-fold brochure outlining requirements and benefits of pursuing CIRTL associate, practitioner, and scholar status while at Cornell University.
- CIRTL Core Ideas – Describes the core ideas of Teaching as Research, Learning through Diversity, and Learning Communities underlying all CIRTL programs.
- Benefits of Participating in Cross-Network Programming – A two-sided landscape format handout for graduate students and postdocs about benefits of flexible online learning opportunities.
- CIRTL at Cornell Outreach Slides
- CIRTL at Cornell Outreach Script
- CIRTL at Cornell Bookmark – All the essential information about this program in a form that is easy to hand out and save.