Inclusive Teaching Support
Reports and Guidebooks
- Cornell University: Guidelines for Discussing Incidents of Public Violence
- Faculty Focus Special Report (2017): Diversity and Inclusion in the College Classroom
- CIRTL Network Guidebook (2007): Reaching All Students A Resource for Teaching in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, Second Edition
- Cornell Center for Teaching Innovation: Teaching Inclusively
Workshops and Institutes
- Inclusive Teaching Institute for Graduate Students and Postdocs – Annual two-day retreat
- Intergroup Dialogue Project – Both semi-annual short courses and more frequent workshops
- GET SET Workshops – Certificate track in Understanding Undergraduate Learners
- Teaching Inclusively – CIRTL Network Online Workshop, December 5, 2017
Online CIRTL Network Courses
- Equity in STEM for All Genders – Analyze gender bias and collaboratively develop approaches to counter gender bias in STEM. (Next offered Fall 2018)
- The College Classroom: Teaching Inclusively – Study issues of inclusion and develop an inclusive micro-teaching plan in this hands-on course.
- Diversity in the College Classroom – Understand the theory behind how diversity affects learning and develop practical classroom strategies.